CRM Mitchell1 2021-12-31T23:01:44+00:002008 Toyota Camry CRM Mitchell1 2021-12-31T23:01:44+00:00
- Lubricate and Check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter. Check all fluid levels and tire Pressures
- rotate tires, check brakes
- Replace rear brake linings. Inspect condition and thickness of rear brake disc rotors. Retract rear brake caliper actuators. Clean and lubricate rear brake caliper slide mechanism. Adjust parking brake. Road test vehicle.
- WATER PUMP – Remove & Replace – Base,LE,SE,XLE,In-Line4
- DOOR AJAR SWITCH – Remove & Replace – Each
- CRUISE CONTROL ACTUATOR SWITCH – Remove & Replace
Lori H. gave our service a 5 star review on 12/30/2021